Hi, I’ve been quiet for a while with this group of 1230+ founders, CEOs, and startup executives.
The reason was…
For the last few weeks, I’ve been condensing everything I’ve learned since 2016 around:
- Scrappy sales
- B2B Lead Gen that isn’t sh*t
- Leveraging content to build trust
- (Most important) Getting more meetings with prospects
The result? Sales Sunday.
It’s 1 proven selling tip to your inbox every Sunday, 7AM CT.
The outcome? To help you..
Book more meetings.
Create more content that drives engagement.
Use LinkedIn, cold email, and more to create conversations.
How do I know what I’m talking about?
Some recent work:
- 249 cold email responses in 30 days
- 900+ webinar registrants with $0 spend
- Booked 50+ Conversations during SXSW
- Booked 80+ speakers for OnlineFirst Summit
- Grew TikTok from 200 to 10,000+ in 4 months
I’m really looking forward to this series. A consistent, specific, and valuable email series has been on my mind for a while now, and it’s good to start.
I hope you enjoy the ride.
If you need anything, let me know.