I’m working on a short series, within Sales Sunday.
Every Sunday for the next 4 weeks, you’ll get 1 step breaking down how the following was achieved in 2022:
- 249 positive cold email responses in 30 days for 1 campaign
- 17 meetings with CTO of Series-A funded startups in 90 days
- New app users at $0.38 Cost per User Acquisition
- Booked 50+ Conversations during SXSW
- 17 meetings with companies that raised $500M+ collectively
Vote with your clicks
I’d love to hear what questions you have. I’ve made some guesses, click on whichever ones you have:
I hate cold email. Is there a way to do it better?
What’s the most successful lead generation strategies you’ve seen?
What’s the most effective way to build hyper-targeted relationships?
The podcast space feels crowded; is there still value in doing a podcast?
What are the best software tools for streamlining lead gen?
If you have any others, just hit reply.